Don't compromise when it comes to protecting your family & pets from deadly snakes
EnviroBug offers the strongest, most effective, most reliable battery-powered snake repellers you can buy to protect you from deadly Australian ground snakes.
8 out of 10 snake bites occur when people try to pick them up, scare them, corner them or accidentally step on them. Keeping snakes away is always the safest approach.
Our weather resistant, tough, EnviroBug battery powered snake repellers are ideally suited to areas where sunlight is poor, protected zones are too shady or in and under buildings.
4 Alkaline D cell batteries provide continuous power to keep them operating 24/7 for an average of 6 to 8 months depending on the quality of the batteries used, before needing to replace the batteries.
Combine battery repellers with solar powered EnviroBug repellers to ensure maximum protection from snakes in almost any outdoor environment.
- The repellers feature a unique to the battery powered model, a sonic buzzer frequency and an offset motor that produces a strong physical vibration - double protection for your family!
- Variable vibration pattern ensures snakes maximum discomfort without any harm
- Up to a massive 40-metre diameter; the most powerful repeller available in Australia
- Vibrations alternate with buzzing sounds – allows additional protection in softer soils
- 6 to 8 months continuous operation on 1 set of 4 D-Cell batteries
- Anodised stem to prevent corrosive mineralisation from the soil
- 12-month warranty for your peace of mind
- Batteries: 4 x D-Cell (not supplied)
- Mode of repulsion: Sonic buzzing and physical vibration
- Effective range: up to 40 metre diameter
- Material: Aluminium alloy and ABS
- Length: 44.5cm
- Width: 6.5cm x 6.5cm (head)
You can watch our videos and installation instructions here.
- 2 x Envirobug Powerful Battery Snake Repellers
Why would you run the risk of confronting snakes in your yard?
It's true, you do get what you pay for. EnviroBug variable frequency battery powered snake repellers are designed to our specifications. They help create a safe environment within their protection zone and are designed to greatly reduce the risk of confrontations with snakes, This helps to create safe areas for you, your family and your pets to enjoy. It's a high-quality product designed and manufactured to give reliable service and to last the distance and will still be operating long after poorer quality products have stopped working.
Variable frequencies are crucially important in preventing snakes from acclimatising and ignoring the vibrations The repellers emit a variable frequency vibration that mimics heavy-footed animals, and snakes are deaf they rely on their acute sensitivity to identify and interpret these vibrations. If sensing these as a potential danger, they will abandon the protected area. The repellers also produce a sound to alert you that they are operating. Where sound muting is required, simply bury the snake repeller stems deeper in the ground.
The EnviroBug Battery Powered Variable Frequency Snake repeller works where the solar repeller won't. Ideal in shaded areas, dirt floor sheds, animal pens, under buildings and more. They can be used in conjunction with solar snake repellers, deters snakes from claiming territory and making themselves at home at your place.
How many will I need?
For perimeter defence placement, the recommended distance is 35 metres apart, however allowances need to be made where the area to be protected has soft ground, rocky, heavily wooded, large trees, concrete paths, and driveways etc. In these instances, it pays to keep them closer together as the vibrations may not travel as far.
There should be a line of sight between repellers preferably without obstructions between them and where there are obstructions as mentioned above, repellers should be placed either side.