But why my house?
We all ask ourselves this question - why are these rats or mice going after my kitchen? Why do I always end up with cockroaches or spiders in my bedroom? Of course, we know it’s not about us or specifically our house; there’s nothing personal for vermin! Pest infestations aren’t exactly the kind of news neighbours might go around sharing. Unless neighbours have already installed electronic pest repellers in their home, they are probably also affected by pests and vermin. Pests might turn your home into their safe haven for the following reasons:
So the next time you leave an unfinished lamington on the countertop, beware, little eyes might be watching.
How harmful can pests be?
Well for the most part, pests can be quite detrimental to both property and material belongings, as well as you and your loved ones’ health. You should definitely take pest infestation seriously:
- Rodents can basically breed for generations within the house.
- While you are providing food and shelter (unwantedly) to pests, pests bring nothing to the table but disturbance and disease.
- Rodents, cockroaches and mosquitoes carry severe and often fatal diseases. Cockroaches contaminate our food and their saliva contains a plethora of microorganisms which could trigger diarrhea and food poisoning. Rodent droppings may lead to diseases such as salmonellosis, rat-bite fever, (horrifically) bubonic plague, and leptospirosis.
- Allergens present in cockroaches and other small parasites can cause stinging, redness, swelling and itchiness.
- Rodents and vermin damage crops and plants by using them for food and nutrition.
So I need pest control. What are the best local pest control options near me in Australia?
When choosing ways to repel pests, you have a few options. Back in the day, most home and property owners might have bought a can or box of chemical pest killer and sprayed it around the house (or, perhaps, on the pest itself). For rodents, the poison is mixed alongside food and placed in small traps all around the house. While killing off pests using chemicals might seem appealing to handle pests, there are so many dangers associated with chemical pest treatments:
- These chemicals are toxic, not only for you but for the environment as well. DEET is a commonly used agent in pest repellers. Studies have concluded that DEET can trigger health implications like skin blisters, seizures, memory loss, headaches, stiffness in the joints, shortness of breath, and skin irritation. Additionally, DEET can also contaminate groundwater, surface water, and drinking water. So when you’re vigorously unleashing the contents of a chemical repellent on a pest, you’re causing collateral damage too.
- Effects of chemical repellents wear off quickly. This is exactly why spraying bug repellents around the house one single day doesn’t help you get rid of them. You are required to do temporary cleansing of the sort everyday, and in some cases twice a day.
- Killing pests using chemical repellents leaves quite a mess for you to clean up.
In recent years electronic swatters and zapper traps have made their way into the market. Electronic traps may be helpful as a quick workaround but not as effective when it comes to long-term solutions. However, electronic swatters and zapper traps leave behind the stench of electrocuted pests as well as their remains around the house, and often inviting to insects, which feast on dead pests (like ants). This is on top of the rather inhumane methods used. Why take to violence when you have ways to prevent pests from destroying your peace of mind?
This is where ultrasonic pest repellers come in
Prevention is better than cure - and none of us actively wants to kill pests (or deal with the bodies!), however irritating, if we can drive them out some other way!
It’s exactly why ultrasonic pest repellers are the best option against pests. These devices do not spray chemicals, use dangerous zaps or chop their heads off to get rid of pests. Ultrasonic pest repellers run on electricity, and when plugged in, produce an ultrasonic signal above the audible range of the human ear. It irritates rodents and other pests, making it uncomfortable for them to remain in the protected area. It is completely safe for cats and dogs and will not bother them.
No toxic poisons or chemicals - and no dirty corpses for you to pick up and throw away.
What is the best ultrasonic pest repeller in Australia?
Envirobug’s Ultrasonic Pest Repellers are tried and true products, which have proven themselves as potentially the best value pest repeller you can find in Australia. We would never sell something that we don’t use ourselves.
The simple plug and play technology makes this pest repellent easy-to-install and fit for use out of the box. Just plug the device into an electric socket, power it up and forget about annoying pests! As soon as the device is running, it will start emitting high electronic frequencies, inaudible to the human ear, but irritating for all kinds of vermin. Most importantly, these ultrasonic pest repellents are specifically designed to keep away harmful pests so pets will not be bothered by the frequencies at all.
Of course, seeking out professional help for pest control in Australia is a possible but expensive and toxic response to a sudden pest infestation. You can prevent pests from infesting the house in the very first place by taking a few simple steps. If your aim is to take care of your pest issue in the most economical, long-term, non-toxic and eco-friendly way, the Envirobug Ultrasonic Pest Repellers are the best choice.