Plug and Go!
A low cost, hassle-free, highly effective and contactless means of repelling vermin from areas you want keep vermin free.
Safely repels mice, rats and other pests in the home using state-of-the-art ultrasonic sound waves that only small pests can hear.
The best solution to pest problems is to prevent them in the first place! Mice, rats and other vermin are attracted to homes and sheds as they offer the ideal environment with dry, warm, easy access to food and water, plus plenty of nesting material.
Prevent pests before they set up house and avoid the horror of having them die in hard to get to places like in walls, behind furniture, fridges and stoves. Avoid using poisons, rat and mouse traps or electronic traps to kill pests. No offensive or embarrassing smell of rotting rodent bodies that can last for weeks.
Simply plug in the EnviroBug Ultrasonic Pest Repeller into your wall socket and it begins to emit high electronic frequencies, inaudible to the human ear. It is highly irritating to vermin and stops them from settling in – but guaranteed not to bother your pets.
Pests gather where there is food, shelter and warmth. We recommend installing pest repellers in the following rooms:
- Storage room
- Animal feed shed
- Roof cavities
- Farm sheds
How do they work?
The Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is highly effective against rats, mice, and other pests by producing an ultrasonic signal above the audible range of the human ear. It irritates rodents and other pests, making it uncomfortable for them to remain in the protected area. The repellers operate off a standard 240V Australian power socket. The repeller can cover up to 120 square metres in an open unobstructed area (we recommend installing more than one in larger rooms, or if the range of signal is impeded by large objects.
Where should I use them?
The clearer the area is of solid objects, the further the ultrasonic frequencies will penetrate. Vermin prefer anywhere food sources are available. Kitchens and pantries are critical places to install the repellers, followed by storage or box rooms, sheds, garages and other places that provide ideal nesting materials and places to make a home for themselves.
- Completely Safe for Pets
- Silent operation
- Works by continuously transmitting a powerful range of ultrasonic sound waves that drives away pests
- Non-toxic and harmless to humans and pets, an alternative to toxic chemicals and dangerous traps
- Just plug in the socket, easy and convenient for use
- 80-120 square metre effective range
- Operation light indicator (doubles as a night light)
- Low power cost power usage, suitable for long-term operation.
- Does not interfere with the operation of radio, television or other electronic equipment.
- Safe, environmentally-friendly, effective protection to help eliminate common household pests
- 12-month full replacement warranty
- Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Frequency Range: 25-45KHz
- Mode of repulsion: Ultrasonic waves
- Wave Pressure: 90dB
- Material: ABS
- Effective coverage: up to 120 square metres
- Height: 8.5cm
- Width: 5.7cm
- Depth: 3.6cm
While these repellers are designed specifically to repel mice, rats and other rodents, customers have also had success keeping away a range of other small creatures including bugs, ants, cockroaches, mosquitoes and spiders. Please note: it's normal for pest activity to increase slightly after installation, as they are disturbed and looking for somewhere else to live. They will shortly go away!
They are safe for use around cats and dogs and generally the frequency will not affect them at all.